How to raise $1m
How to raise equity finance for your business from global investors
- This course is a first step for any business looking to raise venture finance. You may be looking to raise $100k, $1m or $10m, we’ve got you covered!
- It will provide insight on how to fundraise through venture capital.
- The course will cover the history of venture capital and how the entire financing life cycle works.
- You will learn how to attract investors, how to determine valuation, demonstrate traction and reach an agreement on a deal.
ACCELERATE YOUR FUNDRAISING JOURNEY
"HOW TO RAISE $1M" - WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS COURSE
The Venture finance model
A comprehensive understanding of how new ventures are financed and origins of venture finance model
The fundraising process
Practical skills to navigate the funding process, determine valuations, and how to create financial projections for a fundraising pitch deck
Learning & networking with other entrepreneurs
Network with, and learn alongside like-minded entrepreneurs.
Guidance from fundraising experts
This program is brought to you by GetFundedAfrica, a team of people dedicated to helping African businesses raise venture capital.
Apply for funding
At the end of this program, you can apply to be shortlisted to join GetFundedAfrica’s startup festival where you can pitch directly to investors.
Africa Innovation Partners (AIP)
Choose the perfect plan
Flexible payment options that work for you and backed with a 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you take the course and you feel you did not get value, we will refund you.
part-payment. 3 installments
Full payment. full access
part-payment. 2 installments
Frequently asked questions
All our short courses are presented online. You can complete course assignments (within the specified timeframes) in any environment that you choose to study in. Unless otherwise stated on the relevant course page and/or course prospectus, you just need a stable internet connection, a working computer and enough time to complete your course.
Yes, you’ll get a verifiable Remsana Academy certificate of completion when you finish the course.
This is not a scam. GetFundedAfrica offers online short courses on fundraising. The design of each online course is guided by our team of experts who will share their experience and in-depth knowledge with you throughout the course.
When you meet the certificate threshold, a certificate is awarded to you by Remsana Academy as evidence that you completed in the course.
In addition, we offer a 30 day money-back guaranty. If you take the course and you feel you did not get value, we will refund you. This allows you to try the course risk-free.
You have the flexibility to pay in full or pay in installments.
- One-time, full payment is NGN50,000
- Payment in two installments is NGN30,000 per installment
- Payment in 3 instalments is NGN25,000 per instalment
- When you make your first instalment, you get access to half of the course content.
- You cannot get a certificate of completion or access to the other half of the course content until the second half is paid.
- The second instalment is due two weeks after the first instalment is paid.
- When you make your first instalment, you get access to a third of the course content.
- You cannot get a certificate of completion or access to the other parts of the course content until the third second half is paid.
We’re so confident you’ll love it, we want you to be able to try it risk-free. If you don’t like it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of purchasing the course and we’ll give you a full refund.
You will learn how to fundraise through venture capital. This typically means selling a percentage of your company, in exchange for investment.
You have lifetime access, no limits!
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Easily share your accomplishments with our downloadable and verifiable certificates.